Tuesday 4 September 2012

Promotional Madness

I'm in the middle of writing the next installment in the Edgar Sullivan series, so I'll keep this brief.

Keep an eye out for my work in various venues over the next few days! In particular, I'm being featured at Flurries of Words, Kindle Author, Free eBooks Daily and numerous others. If I'm really lucky, perhaps Ereader News Today and Pixel of Ink will promote me as well. I'm hoping to build a bit of steam with these promotions, so tell all of your friends and, if you haven't already, check out the aforementioned sites to find great, affordable eBooks!

The Smell of Leather will be free for the next few days and the other two in the series will be on sale for 99 cents. Snatch 'em up while they're cheap!

In the pipeline is another volume in the Edgar Sullivan series (I hope to have it finished within the week), as well as a few other shorts for the Tales of Terror series. What's more, each volume of the Edgar Sullivan series will soon be available in paperback! Just putting the last finishing touches on those.

Stay tuned!

--OJ Connell

No comments:

Post a Comment